9.03.2008

Introducing... my class!!

I tried to upload this video last night, but the file was too big. My good neighbor Steve taught me how to compress the file to upload on here... so we're trying again.

My students were so excited when I said I wanted to make a quick video to send to my family :). I wrote the questions on the board for their "interviews" (name, age, where you're from, where you're moving, your favorite thing about 4th grade), and then they read and answered the questions during their 15 seconds of fame :). Enjoy!!!

3 comments:

Jill said...

This is so awesome! And they all like you so much!!! How could they not! :)
~Jill~

Kat said...

they're all so cute! I love them all and I haven't even met them. ^_^ tell them your sister said hello from teh States!

I'm glad they all like you so much!

love you, kate!

erin. said...

this is adorable, kate. :)