9.05.2008

I won $10,000 today!!! :)

At the end of today, I found a folded piece of notebook paper on my desk... What is this? I thought. I opened the wrinkled document and it said:

"Congratulation!! You have won $10,000 for being the best teacher at Sojourn Academy! From: Mrs. Reilly. Your money will arrive in 10 days."

Ha, it was definitely student handwriting, and since Mrs. Reilly is our principal, I figured it probably wasn't really going to happen. Ha, I certainly have a clever student though... :)


I'm going to Puntarenes this weekend with Priscilla and Ale, so more posts on Monday!!! I'm not sure what time we are returning on Sunday evening, so if you're lucky, perhaps I'll be able to post a photo or two! :)

3 comments:

Jill said...

After your discouraging day on Thursday, isn't it nice that a student thinks you are the best!

Mindful Lines said...

Sorry I couldn't honor that certificate. I certainly value the student's opinion though! Thanks for everything you are doing!

K Siscoe said...

It sounds like the student that gave you the certificate thinks you are a great teacher. Have a good week!
Love ya
Dad