6.04.2009

Costa Rica vs. Estados Unidos

http://ticotimes.net/photoreports/photos.cfm?paid=85#1

Check out this site for a soccer game I went to last night. The United States national team arrived earlier this week to play against the Costa Rica national team in the Saprissa stadium about a 30 minute drive from where I live. Of course we had to go and had been planning to go since March :). It was a good time, but the US team lost and I'm absolutely exhausted!! We got home around midnight and I got up at 5:30 to get ready for school this morning...

Tonight is an early-to-bed night.

1 comment:

KristinAmara said...

I had the pleasure of seeing the national team play at the stadium in Alajuela, when I was in Costa Rica. It was an intense experience! They weren't playing the U.S. then. That would be a whole other ball of wax. The ticos were excited to see gringos cheering for their team.