1. Don´t sit in seats with standing room in front of them... unless you want to look at butts.
2. If your plan is to grade papers during the ride, don´t sit in any seats above or behind the back tire as this produces very shaky handwriting and students will be asking you to interpret your chicken-scratch.
3. Always ask the driver if he's passing by your routine stop. You never know when he might change his route.
4. In the event of pouring rain, take a deep breath before entering the bus... and don't exhale until you get off. Unless, of course, you like wet-dog smell.
5. Wash your hands immediately after exiting.
6. Rainboots are suggested for the 1.5 kilometer walk between bus stops on rainy days.
7. Don´t ever take a car ride for granted again.