5.06.2010

The Latest News

1. WES IS COMING TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am just a little excited :). Photos and stories to come.

2. I got another teaching job!!! I was looking both here in Costa Rica and in the Chicago area, and I was offered a position as a 5th grade teacher at Lighthouse International School here in San José, so I have decided to stay another year to continue growing as a professional teacher (gaining lots of experience teaching English as a Foreign Language!) and growing as a Spanish speaker. On the sad side, I'm sorry to the many people who were hoping I would be back Stateside this next year. On the happy side, that means YOU have another year to visit me (yes, you!! :)).

3. Fourth grade is back in full swing this week. Long division, parts of speech, fluent reading, suffixes, prefixes, the atmosphere, and the Panama Canal are only a few topics we are currently studying. To come!! a science fair! art classes every Friday! more blog posts (http://miss-siscoes-fourth-graders.blogspot.com/)!! So stay posted :)

4, The Costa Rican President will be inaugarated this Friday, May 7th!

5. We're going to the beach again... tomorrow with Wes! More later...

No comments: