8.27.2009

Back in Action

I arrived in Costa Rica again 5 days ago, and all the Sojourn teachers are back in action. We have had a somewhat relaxed week as we only had one day of new students and the rest of the time was for preparing our classrooms and curriculum... and for the countless meetings that come with a so-called laid back week.

I created a Reading Rainforest in my classroom... I'll have to post photos. I love it, but it's totally the creativity of a teacher... hoping my students will love it :).

The tico parents headed to Nicaragua for a week vacation, so it's just been me and Judit here at home. We've been cooking great feasts every evening and laughing until our sides hurt. She leaves in 3 weeks for China... I'm going to miss her.

Pray for wisdom as the new school year begins! Much love!

No comments: