7.21.2009

Volcan Arenal Otra Vez!!

Last time I visited the fabulous town of La Fortuna was when my Aunt Janna and Uncle Jason travelled here in December... and the time before that was more than a year ago when my friend Jaclyn and I came here to "preview" Costa Rica...
This time I was with a group of students from the intensive course... This time we upgraded to an actual hotel instead of a hostel, and we took a van instead of public buses! Wowee!

The group in front of the waterfall... we hiked all the way out there in the pouring rain. It was so much fun and so cold and so, well, cold. My hands were purple at one time... and we were utilizing one of the guy's techniques for avoiding hypothermia. Good memories.

Here's the upgraded hotel :)
And the upgraded transportation. :)

No comments: