3.28.2010

Panama Adventure #1

Food poisoning.

Trish bought some strawberries yesterday for the bus trip and washed them and sealed them in a Ziploc. We ate some during the afternoon of our 17 hour bus ride, and then after going through Panama's border and customs lines, I ate some more strawberries around 9:30pm. By then, they had fermented a little bit but I didn't think too much of it, they just tasted a little funny. By 1am, I was best friends with a barf bag until we arrived in Panama City around 4am. Yuck. Not the way I imagined arriving in Panama.

So today's planned Canal trip and museum and shopping have been put off until tomorrow. I am recovering with lemonade, Coke, Gatorade, ramen, and toast, and a fever. We have 2 more days to explore the city, so hopefully I'll be a little bit stronger by tomorrow. Ewwwwwww.

No comments: